Friday, October 21, 2011

Sweet Sassy Sunshine

Alex - Class of 2012
Alex is near and dear to our family. She has been hanging around the house for a few years now and every time she comes in the door she's a huge ray of sunshine. I would have been insulted if she didn't ask me to do her senior pictures. We had a lot of fun.


Alex is one of the most beautiful girls in the whole world. She's gorgeous on the oustide but you can't help but fall in love with her sweet pure good spirirt with a little stubborn mixed in.




Vinnie was honored to be Alex's prom date last year and we had so much fun taking prom pictures. Here's one from prom. I think she must have been the most beautiful girl in the room especially with this purple polka-dotted dress that just screamed Alex!


The perfect couple.


And...Always Daddy's little girl.



11 comments:

  1. awe so sweet and that dress is awesome, I bet no one else had that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the one in front of the river. Beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these photos and the colorful backgrounds, my kind of colors. The prom dress is cool, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dress, so awesome! What a beautiful young lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! Purple is definitely her color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The purple poke-a-dot dress... divine! :) Great set of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet. How fun to photograph someone that has become so dear to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous girl. . .and the dress is so much fun!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun images...she is sure to treasure them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow. I just noticed this on my profile. Thank you so much i really love this. I kinda teared up a little.
    Thank you thank you thank you chris (:
    This brought a big smile and definitely warmed my heart today!
    Lots of Love- Alix (:

    ReplyDelete