Monday, October 24, 2011

It's A Cowboy Thing

Justin - Class of 2012 I had a great time doing Justin's Senior Portraits. We had a blast and my daughter Stephanie tagged along as a second shooter with me. That was a total blast working with her.

I don't know what it is about this kid, but we had such a great time. Maybe just maybe it was his smart sassy comeback lines, his over confident personality which I assume anyone silly enough to ride a crazy bucking horse has to have or just maybe it's that smirk and those dimples!

We did a split session, took some pictures at the Pine City HS Rodeo event in September and also borrowed the rodeo grounds at Dead Broke Arena in Hugo. Which was very appropriate since this is the same place he won the title of

2011 MN State High School Rodeo Saddle Bronc Champion
Music Included. Adjust your volume accordingly. (3 minutes long)

4 comments:

  1. I love the video. Looks like a great kid and I love how passionate he appears to be for rodeos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors, you do beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete