Monday, October 10, 2011

Rodeo!

A fine fall weekend spent at Pine City for the MN High School Rodeo! It was a great weekend, great weather, great contestants and great memories were made!

I have uploaded images from the event. Saturday Night performace is available at
kleidascope.photostockplus.com/album_915382


I have pictures of most events on Sunday. I will post what I have within the next week. There were a lot of activities and a lot of images taken. Sunday Images are at http://kleidascope.photostockplus.com/album_917826 (more to come)

Better Get out of the Way! There's no stopping.

Someone is a little over excited to catch a calf!

Quick Hands. This is how you do it.

Take him down!

Can't we just play nice?

S
Three Turns

Stick doing a Victory Lap

10 comments:

  1. So impressive, especially when you consider that these are teenagers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome to see! Someone was just telling me that I needed to go see a rodeo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I felt my heart race a bit when looking at these, like I was in the midst of the action!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Were you on the ground level for these shots? I went to my first rodeo last year and had a hayday with my camera! Such a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots! Looks like it must have been lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I'd get any shots...I'd be too busy watching the action!! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg, the 5th one down gives me the shivers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good job on this, not easy to take quickly moving subjects :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great, the are all so intense!

    ReplyDelete