Sunday, October 21, 2012

Houck Horse Company Halloween Show

What a great day for a horse show. What an even better day for a Costume Class at a horse show.  Thank you to Houck Horse Company for the great Halloween tradition and mother nature for great weather.  I know this is one of my most favorite horse shows all year. It's so fun to see all the kids, young and old, create their costumes.  Let's not forget the wonderful horses that put up with these crazy costumes.  

Click the link below to go to the entire gallery.  

Houck Horse Company Halloween Show Costume Class

Photos from the Costume Classes are being posted online.  All photos are now uploaded.

These photos are available for free digital downloads.  Prints are also available.  To download the photos, you do have to place the photo in your Cart and fill out some information.  You will get an email with the link to your download.

This is a new ordering system for me, so please let me know if you have any problems, but I just tested it out myself and it worked just fine.  

If you are ordering prints, it will take me a few days to get them ordered then out in the mail.  

Any questions, please let me know via email kleidascope@yahoo.com or 651-808-2085.

Thank you and Happy Halloween!! 
Chris

Some other great costumes of the day. Even Santa came to play.  Guess who?


Fortunately, there was no need for the doctor today. 

Yes that's a wooden rocking horse! These horses were so tolerant! 




10 comments:

  1. OMG! I about spit out my water when that first photo with Spongebob came up! What a great event and the costumes are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! I would not expect a horse to be so tolerant of those costumes, my favorite is the rocking horse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Priceless! My favorite is the rocking horse!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh how fun! Spongebob just kills me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this looks like it was a blast!! I LOVE the santa one!!

    ReplyDelete