Monday, April 4, 2011

When it works - it works!

I just have to add a quick note here this morning in order to allow my brain to move onto the routine tasks of the day. I won't be able to look at all the great pictures from yesterday's mini-photo shoots until this evening and it is going to drive me crazy all day knowing what fun images await their turn to be processed!

I have such a great teammate.  Michelle is awesome! She's a great photographer and we work so well together. It's amazing when you just click (get it... JUST CLICK - photographer humor - haha) with someone and instantly read each other's minds and things just flow.  We both are just bursting with creative ideas and the scary thing is we have the same thoughts.  So imagine how big ideas get really fast. I can't wait to put some finishing touches on a few things that are already in the works.  Oh it's going to be a wild ride.  I can hardly wait to offer some of these opportunities to our wonderful clients.

OK - daily grind here I come. Let's get this done. Everyone stay tuned for the next episode. I'm sure we will HAVE to post some sneak peaks this evening. The pictures from yesterday are just way too cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment